Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thank you to my sweet friend Autumn for helping me set up this blog! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. James Thomas is four months old. Hopefully, I am ready to be a full time blogger. Below are some pictures from the past four months. We have enjoyed this time together as a family. James starts his job in a few short weeks so we are soaking up this last month of quality family time!



Lindsay
***Not quite sure how to label pictures yet but hopefully I will figure that out soon!
















4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Way to go, Lindsay! Your blog is adorable and I look forward to following along in your adventure.

    P.S. We still need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome fellow blogger! Look forward to all the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for the new blog!!! Have I sent you the invite to mine???

    ReplyDelete