Sunday, October 18, 2009

Quick update

We have had a great day.  NO PROCEDURES, NO TRANSFUSIONS, NO NEEDLES, just monitoring James Thomas and some informational talks with the doctors about tomorrow and the days to follow.  We have had lots of visitors and that has been fun.  It is hard to use our phone all the time with doctors, nurses, and other guests walking in all the time so just to let you know we don't mind visitors at all.  I don't know what tomorrow morning is going to look like and I know the surgery is on the 3rd floor so it may be hard to locate us in the morning. We should be back on the 9th floor by afternoon.  

I just had a dear friend Jordan email me the cutest thing her mom said, "As mom said B + was a good blood to have because it reminds us to "be positive!"  I love that!  More to come later.  

  and James!  (don't know how to add him to the signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment