Thursday, October 8, 2009

The boys!!!!






I still don't know how to add captions under pictures.  Melissa says it is easy so hopefully I can learn soon.  The first picture is my favorite of sweet Luke!!!  The second picture the boys are thinking, "What do these women keep doing to us????"  We are determined to get a picture of the two of them smiling.  Stay tuned for some matching outfit pics!!!!!  The third is our sweet boy with his new pumpkin hat.  I think we are going to have to get a big group shot of all the Baylor boys and their pumpkin hats.  I am so glad Elizabeth posted the picture with John Marshall wearing his.

We want to ask all our friends to keep praying for Luke.  He has a lot of doctor's appointments coming up .  I know the Jones family is anxious to know what is going on inside their precious baby boy.  We love them so much and are praying for some good results.  God does have a beautiful plan for Luke's life!!!!    

3 comments:

  1. It's great that you live so close to Luke and Melissa. We'll be praying for the test results etc. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for a blog! I love keeping up through here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog-land, Lindsay! I'm enjoying all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete