Monday, December 28, 2009

Check out this great video!

Check out this cool video I found it on a blog of another little girl with Diamond Blackfan Anemia. It is well done and I have to be honest and say it really opened my eyes. Sometimes I forget without James Thomas' transfusions he would be dead. Thank you again to all our donors, we are eternally greatful. I think I will be donating blood sometime before the New Year. If you feel called to donate I encourage you to do so but please do not specify James Thomas when you donate. We have four donors for James Thomas right now and it is not good for his little body to be exposed to lots of different blood. James Thomas' body is getting used to these people's blood so it is very important no other blood gets thrown in the mix. However, there are LOTS of children just like James Thomas that do need your blood! Think about saving a life in 2010!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYJEK6bv8Ys

2 comments:

  1. Hi Garrett Family...I came across your blog from the DBA website. Are you on Facebook? A lot of DBA moms are and we keep in touch that way and through CaringBridge pages...would love to touch base sometime. You have such a sweet little boy. Have a Happy New Year. Drop me a line sometime betty.lightner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, I have been reading your blog and praying for your sweet baby boy. You and your family are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete