Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas came early in room 926!!!!!

This is going to be a quick post but I will write details tomorrow. Melissa is here and we are having a slumber party but before we turn in for the night I wanted to get our pictures up and a quick video. Today was filled with lots of gifts and visitors. The Continental Pilots came by and brought James Thomas a cute bear, then some sweet moms from another organization (I can't remember the name right now) gave him the cutest knit hat and they let me make a list of things from Walmart that we could use. They go to Walmart and shop for us and bring me the necessities on Friday. We are allowed to spend $25. Sweetest thing ever!!!! Then, yes then, the ultimate Christmas gift ever.......Craig Biggio delivered a Build a Bear to precious James Thomas. This is the sweetest story ever (I will write about it tomorrow). I was so excited, I just couldn't handle myself. I have LOVED LOVED LOVED Craig Biggio since I was a little girl. These pictures are priceless to me! It was so special. Mrs. Ashley Grimmer stopped by this evening with some wonderful goodies and the night ends with Melissa sleeping on our pull out bed in the room with James Thomas and me! What a special day!!!!!!

Looks like we could be here longer but I will know more tomorrow. I am just taking it an hour at a time but today was good!
Off to bed!
Love,
Lindsay















3 comments:

  1. I love that Craig Biggio came to see you guys. How special. Can't wait to hear the full story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! Biggio is one way to spice up a hospital visit! It's great to see others building you up and encouraging you guys! A great reminder to be generous with all the organizations that serve hospital patients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to be lifted up and encouraged in so many ways in one day!

    ReplyDelete