Thursday, December 24, 2009

home for the holidays

Sorry for the delay in post. It has been super busy getting ready for Christmas. We got home Saturday afternoon and my parents stayed until Sunday. The past few days James Thomas and I have been shopping shopping shopping. We are on our way to spend the weekend with James' family. It is wonderful to spend Christmas with family. We are truly greatful for all the love and support. This is a very special Christmas with our precious son! Enjoy your holiday and we will update more in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. I hope y'all are having a wonderful time at the lake! I know that you all had a wonderful time celebrating James Thomas' first Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I just found your site for the first time. James is a handsome little man! I have a 16 month old little girl who also has DBA..she has a site too its www.caringbridge.org/visit/maggierudnicki

    Please know that we will keep your family in our prayers..if you ever want to talk please don't hesitate to email me- laurenrudnicki@roadrunner.com. Lots of love and prayers for your family!

    ReplyDelete