Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful this Thanksgiving


































I hope this finds you all with full bellies and blessed hearts.  Today is a wonderful day to reflect on the things we are thankful for.  This Thanksgiving I am so thankful for my precious son, husband, family and wonderful friends.  The gifts and cards keep coming to our home and it is amazing to see how much people care.  The out pour of love and support truly makes me realize the important things in life.  We may not have all of life's finest possessions but one thing we know is that we are loved and prayed for daily.  These things are truly wonderful and so we say thanks for each of you.  Happy Thanksgiving!

This evening we went to my aunts house so that my dad's family could meet James Thomas.  James Thomas got to meet his Great Granny who will be 97 on Monday!  It was wonderful to see all of them and wish my precious Granny a happy birthday.  She is a beautiful woman and doing great!!

The rest of our trip was wonderful.  I am posting some great pictures!!!!  My dad drove in Manhattan and that was quite an adventure.  We paid the high price to park and walked around awhile.  James Thomas made his first appearance in FAO Schwartz and we bought him a few things.  We had a great time!  Like I posted before the doctors here are amazing!  Diamond Blackfan is their specialty and they taught us a lot.  We now have to wait for some of our blood tests to come back before we know anything about gene mutations.  I am so glad we went up there.  I look forward to our yearly visits.  James Thomas was amazing on the flights home and I am so proud of our little guy.

I need to finish picking up my house and unload the dishwasher.  As we enter into this Christmas season I hope you cherish each day and remember the important things.  Jesus' birth was the best gift we ever received and He is the rock of our life.  I can't wait to celebrate his birth this year with James Thomas!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lindsay, I am thankful for YOU! Praying for you and your family this Christmas season! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip to NY and had such a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful photos you have posted. James Thomas just gets cuter everyday. I am glad everything went well with your trip and that it was informative.

    ReplyDelete