Friday, November 6, 2009

It's official!!!

We got the final results in yesterday and James passed the BAR exam! I am so excited for him and all our law school friends. It is such an excited time in James' career world and things are going so well! We were able to celebrate last night which was GREAT! My dad was in town for a hearing so he offered to stay the night and watch James Thomas. We had a wonderful time down town celebrating with everyone. I am so so so proud of James!!!! It is so nice to be a part of the working world.

James Thomas is doing great! We went to Bush Elementary yesterday and got to see all our friends. It was nice to get lots of hugs and see the faces of the wonderful people who have been praying for our sweet boy. He was a hit! Thank you again to everyone up there. You guys are awesome!

Gramma and Pawpaw (Jim and Nancy) are coming to Houston today! We are excited to see them and celebrate with them. We have so much to celebrate: no transfusion Tuesday, James passing the Bar, etc. We have been so blessed by family coming to help out and see us. We have an amazing family. It reminds James and I of the big shoes we have to fill.

Quick thought from my devotional book for November 5th.

Put more energy into trusting ME and enjoying My Presence. Don't let your well-being depend on your circumstances. Instead, connect your joy to My precious promises:
"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go. I will meet all your needs
according to My glorious riches. Nothing in all creation will be able to separate you from
My Love." -Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

4 comments:

  1. Congrats James!!! That is awesome, will you take the CPA Exam for me - lol?

    Praying for you guys, so awesome that JT didn't need a blood transfusion! I'm praying that God will continue to heal him and his red blood cell count will be even higher next visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for celebrations!

    I'm so excited for y'all! Passing the BAR is awesome!!!! Way to go, James!

    It was so good to see you and James Thomas yesterday, Lindsay! I'm glad he didn't need a blood transfusion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS JAMES! Wait an amazing accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete