Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween Weekend

I know this post is a little late but we have been so busy around here. We had a wonderful Halloween weekend which is also my birthday weekend!! I turned 30th this year and had a fun celebrating with family and friends all weekend long. James and I got out Friday and stayed at Hotel Zaza which was perfect. I still can't believe I am 30!

On Saturday we went to Dewberry Farms with my parents. The weather was great and we had a really nice time being outdoors. That night we had our second annual Halloween Party at the Chambers. Everyone was dressed super cute and James Thomas was a monkey!! The kids had a blast and it was a good night. Baylor also beat Texas that night!!! GO BEARS! James was pretty much glued to the tv the entire evening!

The next afternoon we got to attend Miss Mackenzie's 2nd birthday party. Ashley did a fantastic job with her and it was the perfect way to spend our Halloween. James Thomas was obsessed with their lawn mower toy. I know what he will be getting for Christmas this year. We didn't trick or treat but instead came home and passed out candy! All around it was a great weekend! I just love this time of year.

Dewberry Farms




Halloween Party






Mackenzie's Birthday Party







No comments:

Post a Comment