Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Recipes for Research Cookbook Fundraiser

Recipes for Research
A collection of recipes from individuals with DBA, their family, and friends!

Cookbooks will be available in January 2011.
Place your order now!

Please join our DBA Community in raising money for the Diamond Blackfan Anemia Foundation (www.dbafoundation.org). Cookbooks are $17 each (price includes tax and all shipping costs) and information on DBA, the DBA Foundation, over 400 recipes, and helpful hints and measurements. This money will go towards DBA research and raising awareness of this disorder. Let’s aim big and raise some funds for this amazing cause! There are research studies just waiting for funding! Let’s get started!

There are two methods to pay for cookbooks. You can order on our paypal button or mail me a check.
Make checks out to:
DBA Cookbook Fundraiser
Mail to:
Lindsay Garrett
12422 Rincon Dr.
Houston, TX 77077
Or I can pick them up from you, whatever is easiest.

There are lots of recipes from James Thomas’ family and friends! I know some of you preordered but that was just to get an idea of how many cookbooks were going to be sold. Please reorder your cookbooks through paypal or a check to me. I am not going to order any cookbooks that aren’t paid for so again PLEASE don’t assume I am ordering you cookbooks just because you emailed me with a preorder. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support. If you have any questions or comments email (lindsaywgarrett@hotmail.com) or call me at 281-841-5170.

Food for thought: This Thanksgiving as we all reflect on all we have to be thankful for, like our health, think about buying a cookbook to help out those who daily struggle and battle with DBA!

Happy Holidays from our chunky monkey!



4 comments: