Thursday, April 8, 2010

Picture Time

We have had the best two weeks with no doctors appointments! We have been to the zoo twice, have had some work done on our house, had lots of play time, and a wonderful Easter! On Easter Sunday James Thomas turned 10 months old. I don't know where the time has gone. These past ten months have been the best ten months of my life. I can't believe I am already starting to plan his birthday! We have decided to celebrate in Galveston and James and I rented a house right on the beach. We are really excited!!

James Thomas is on the go and super mobile. I think any week he will be trying to take his first steps. He is eating real food, clapping his hands, and taking in the world. It is really fun around our house right now.

Next week we are back to the doctors as we have three appointments scheduled starting with a transfusion on Monday. Beware, I am about to post lots of pics!!! Hope everyone is enjoying Spring and the perfect weather!


First trip to the zoo
Fun in the laundry basket

My Easter basket.
What did the Easter bunny bring?
SLINKY!!!!!
The Easter basket Mrs. Ashley gave me


He has Risen!!!
Time to cover those plugs!
Our pretty flowers have bloomed!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun post! I love all the pictures. I can't believe you'll have a walker on your hands soon! What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe James Thomas is almost a year~ Time really flies! He is so precious... Love all these pics:) So fun that y'all are going to go to the beach to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can't wait to make trips to the zoo!

    P.S. The picture of James Thomas with the bunny ears and no shirt looks so much like Cliff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so great to see you all doing well! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete