Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gymboree

We joined Gymboree when James Thomas was 11 months old and he absolutely loves it. The first time we went he cried when we walked in. He thought it was another nursery and that I was about to leave. Once he realized that Mommy wasn't going anywhere, he opened up and really dove into all the activities. He has progressed so well and I really think he is learning a lot from our time here. 3.5 months later I realize that I have never brought my camera to catch the little guy in action, so here are some pictures from Gymboree.



The last three pictures are of James Thomas practicing his flexibility at home. I just walked in the kitchen and he was doing that!!! TOO FUNNY









1 comment:

  1. How fun. I've never done Gymboree with Lydia...poor neglected girl. We'll have to let James Thomas teach her all his moves.

    ReplyDelete