Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Where has the time gone?


This is a picture of the prayer quilt Austin Heights Baptist Church made for JT.



Hands Free....I am walking!





This is Dr. Bertuch (our hematologist). We LOVE her!

My sweet boy and me on Mother's Day!

Family picture on Mother's Day before church.


Last pictures of JT in his duck tub. He uses the big tub now! He is so grown up.


It has been so long since I have posted. We have been staying busy with play dates, parties, and more. I have more pictures I need to upload off my camera. We spent Mother's Day in Austin and had a wonderful time. Sarah cooked us a great brunch and we got to visit all together. James Thomas got his 15th blood transfusion on Tuesday. He was amazing and all the nurses love him. Our nurse this week told everyone that James Thomas was her boyfriend. It was really cute! We joined Gymboree and have been two weeks in a row now. He LOVES it. I have been waiting until he was more mobile and I can tell he really gets a lot out of the classes. Most exciting news is......we have a walker. He is walking and doing a fabulous job. He still uses his knees as his primary mode of transportation but any chance he gets he is on those feet. I am so proud of him!
d

2 comments:

  1. Oh man...before long he'll be running all over the house! I'm so glad things have been going well...I love your red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post and pictures! we love the Garrett family!

    ReplyDelete