Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break

I just wanted to update to let you know where we are after our adventure Sunday and Monday. James Thomas is doing GREAT! They still think he had an asthma attack but won't diagnose him as asthmatic with just one attack. We are praying that was a one time incident but we now have an inhaler for him in case it happens again. We went to the pediatrician on Wednesday and got the all clear! They have moved his next transfusion up a week so once again he is only going two weeks between transfusions. I really really wish he could go longer, maybe next time.

My mom took James Thomas to Johnson City for a few days. My dad was dieing to see him and I needed to get some work done around the house. James and I are having the house painted so I need to pack up all our stuff and put it away. This would be impossible with a little guy crawling around and pulling up on everything so I am glad my mom offered to take him for a little bit. I think I may take a break and go get a massage!!!! This is the first time I have been in our house without him. It is really strange and quiet around here. I already miss him so much and I can't wait to go get him tomorrow!!!

I am feeling really rested and rejuvenated! We are doing great and loving this beautiful weather here in Houston. I wish it could stay like this year round. I hope you are all enjoying your spring break and getting ready for a great weekend!
Lots of love!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he's doing better! Enjoy your baby-free time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather is fantastic! We've been outside all day, except for nap time. Great seeing you last night!

    ReplyDelete