Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fun day with Mimi and Papaw

My sweet parents have been dog sitting for James and me since July 4th weekend. We wanted to move, remodel, and get settled without worrying about Bailey and Daisy. This past week James Thomas and I drove down to JC to pick them up. My sweet mom rode back with us to Houston and then my dad came down after work to bring my mom back. They are so wonderful. Yesterday, we went to Memorial City Mall to ride the train, do a little shopping, and have lunch. I borrowed my mom's camera and got a few cute shots. My camera is finally fixed so I will have more pictures to share soon. Hopefully I can get some of the new house.


Waiting for the train!!


Choo Choo, All ABOARD!


My little conductor.


Our last family picture in front of our old house. (Daisy wouldn't cooperate.)


My first home! So so many memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment