Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lots of pictures

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. We have been staying busy around here and LOVING this awesome weather. In fact we are off to the zoo tomorrow.

James Thomas has had two awesome weeks with his blood counts rising! We are so proud of his little body. We lowered his dose by 10% so Friday should be interesting when we go in. PRAYING for good labs!!!! Steroids have been so much better than transfusions. We really want them to work.


Luke and James Thomas playing with pasta. They look so big.

This is the only time you will see this but thought it was too funny. JT's nap mat was out for 5 minutes and look who decided she loved it. Sorry Bailey, I am not ordering you one.

I had the privilege of going to Bush this month and read to the 5th graders. These were the kids I taught my last year in 3rd grade. It was so much fun!!!! I miss you guys and can't wait to come visit again soon.



This was James' apron. SO CUTE! James Thomas is very serious these days and loves to organize books. I can't get him to stop and smile for pics anymore. What am I going to do?????


I bought these tablets that change the color of the water. We also got bath time markers; BATH TIME is so cool now!!

These pictures were taken today before school. The cool weather finally allowed us to wear some fun, Fall clothes. James Thomas was a hoot playing around this morning!! I love this little guy.





No comments:

Post a Comment