Thursday, June 10, 2010

He turned 1!

This is a very over due post but finally I am getting it up. We had a wonderful weekend in Galveston celebrating James Thomas' 1st birthday. On Saturday James Thomas was surrounded by some of our family and friends as we all enjoyed a beautiful day in the sun. The beach house was perfect, James cooked some great food, and I had a fun time decorating and adding the finishing touches to his special day. We couldn't of asked for more. After the party we got to spend the rest of the weekend enjoying the beach. James Thomas is a water baby. He loves it!

Even with James Thomas' diagnosis of DBA, this year has been the best year of our life. James and I have grown more than we could of ever imagined. We have learned the true meaning of LOVE and FEAR. We have a whole new perspective on life. I know I am a better person than I was a year ago and I owe it all to God for giving me my precious son! I can't wait to see what this new year will hold for us. I know it will be difficult at times as we start our steroid trial and IVF to conceive our next child. We have faith in God's perfect plan and he hasn't disappointed yet. Thank you for sharing this past year with us. It wouldn't of been the same with out you.

Happy Birthday James Thomas. You are everything we dreamed of and more! I am so proud to be your mom and can't wait to watch you grow this next year. May all your dreams come true! You are my HERO!



PS We have so many pictures it would take years to upload them all. These are just a few and hopefully I can upload more later.
























3 comments:

  1. Out of control adorable pictures! I need to hire you to plan and decorate for my parties! My favorite is the nudie pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last pic of him in the little chair. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete